Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Published Work - Marie Claire (and the Brazillian connection)

A feature from a few weeks back in the Brazilian Edition of Marie Claire -  Click here for the link

In total they featured 12 of my photos from the 2011 Pin up for Heroes calendar, I am unsure of how or why it was featured there but good publicity none the less!

Article was Screencapped from the website, apparently it was also in the printed edition but thus far i have been unable to obtain a copy, so if any of my readers have any contacts in Brazil, get in touch!

As for the Brazilian connection. I also discovered another article on a Brazilian Pin-up blog  - Mundo Ramona  featuring images from the past 3 years calendars with a selection of my images as well as some from one of the 2012 calendar contributors, Ian Egner of Egner Photography.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment